uPVC Windows & Doors Manufacturers Association, known as, UWDMA is a non- profit body, formed to create value proposition benefiting all from use of uPVC windows across India.
It envisions empowering Indian enterprises by inculcating knowledge that will catalyze growth in the Indian market extending help to upscale, align and emerge as formidable player in business segments relating to uPVC windows & doors.
Primary focus of UWDMA activities is effective interaction in all stake holders. Being an industry dedicated body, it is committed to offer a platform making one and all in the industry speak with one voice.
In a highly competitive & knowledge based economic environment, it is all set to redefine the much needed support in terms of the dynamics of growth & development the Indian Construction Industry is scouting for.
UWDMA is formed by peers and is guided by those who are dedicated to advancing high performing windows, doors. Our programs and services are tailored to meet best needs including those of associates. Here are sample of member benefits:
- Governmental Advocacy – We alert you to actions that impact your company.
- Technical Expertise – Our team of technical experts can address topics related to
- Industry Standards – Access new and better ways to produce high performing products.
- Assistance / Consultancy to Prospective Entrepreneurs.
- Motivation Campaigns w.r.t. uPVC product awareness.
- Skill Development Programs on uPVC utility.
- Stay on top of the best practices in the industry.
- Maintain best of class products and operations to meet or beat the competition.
- Quality Improvement & Technology up gradation.
- Linkage with related Govt. Functionaries.
- Support in technical, marketing, areas through concerned Agencies.
- Awareness Programs on Energy Conservation, Control on acoustics / thermal effects etc... *Standards – UWDMA assists in identifying windows, doors and skylights that are manufactured in accordance with standards being developed BIS Manak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Star Ratings– Are under formulation in line with parameters laid by BEE.
- Networking & Connections – Our meetings, committees and special interest groups provide excellent venues to meet with peers and discuss key issues facing the industry.
- Web site Visibility – Strategically placed, customers use UWDMA web to identify and contact manufacturers and suppliers.
- New programs and services are being added each year.
- The association is committed to create awareness and educate the end user, planners, specifiers, technocrats, builders, architect etc. by highlighting the comprehensive value preposition of uPVC Windows & Doors including energy conservation, Eco-friendliness and re-cyclability.
- The association will create benchmark and Standardization of technical specification of uPVC Windows & Doors product, manufacturing and installation in order to have quality product & services to the user.
- The association will represent & pursue with relevant government bodies in creating the quality standards for the industry.
- The association will represent on behalf of the manufacturers to the concerned government bodies & institutions to focus on industry need & requirements. Will bring forward on behalf of the industry the social, environment and business advantages to the government and pursue for formation of regulation.
- To collect and disseminate statistical and technical Information in respect of uPVC WINDOW & DOORS trade and industry to its members
FEATURES OF uPVC WINDOWS & DOORS
- Energy Saver
- Thermal Insulator
- Termite Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Great contributor to aesthetics
- Weather Proof
- Water Proof Material
- Wind Resistance
- High Durability
- Eco Friendly